What is Nastarius?
Nastarius is a lowrate Tibia Global 7.4 OT server.
Here at Nastarius you can enjoy Tibia how it is supposed to be: rewarding, skill based and hardcore.
What are you waiting for? Read more about Nastarius or create your account and start playing now!
- 16 Feb 2017 - Patch Notes - Content Directory and some fixes!
- 09 Feb 2017 - New content - Molten Dungeon and experience voucher!
- 07 Feb 2017 - Patch Notes - Lots of fixes and little content teaser!
- 25 Jan 2017 - New content - PoH Widow Quest
- 23 Jan 2017 - Small Patch - Find 7 new equipment items!
Latest forum posts
Patch Notes - Content Directory and some fixes! Feb 16 2017 2 Comments »
First of all please welcome GM Opux to the staff, he will monitor server and community while I work on new updates and fixes. If you have any questions, shoot him a message.
Finally had some time to create the custom content directory, you can find it under the Library section on the website. If you find any errors, let me know.
* Fixed spikes in Molten Dungeon.
* Fixed hero corpse bug.
* Added Solar Dragon & Beetle task.
* Lowered all custom protection items.
* Changed Forged Legs from +2 fighting skills to +1 fighting skills.
* Fixed Elf Arcanist & Orc Shaman reward.
* Lowered loot on Fleshlings, Surgers, Infernals (these were way too high) and Ghasts.
* Added Obsidian Boots to Rashid.
* Added Enrage spell back to Puffels for knights.
New client will most likely go in beta next week. The new content update (upon request) will be delayed a little to smooth out all previous updates. If you have any suggestions please reply below.
New content - Molten Dungeon and experience voucher! Feb 9 2017 4 Comments »
As some of you know the new dungeon has arrived, it is a pretty hard dungeon for highered levels but really fun. This has been the final piece in the Molten Hills content.
To celebrate every account registered before next Sunday 12 February is eligible for a 50% bonus experience voucher. You can activate your voucher by using '!voucher' in-game. The voucher lasts for 24 hours (even when you are offline). To check how much time you have left on your voucher you can use '!vouchertime'.
The voucher has no expiration date, so you can use it whenever you have time.
As most of you know I'm working on a jungle biome, that should be coming out in the next short period. Also as Molten Hills is now completely finished you can expect the custom directory on the website to be fixed in the next couple of days.
Enjoy guys and catch you in-game!
P.S: Nastarius is searching for twitch streamers, if you are interested contact GM Nerd in-game.
Patch Notes - Lots of fixes and little content teaser! Feb 7 2017 11 Comments »
Sorry for the delay on patch, been busy lately but don't worry, I will continue working on cool new updates for you guys.
Today just a little patch in preparation of the update coming this week. In few days I'll be rolling out the anticipated dungeon.
Dungeon has 4 bosses in total and over 10 new items to collect, also will give you access to the Ashaul cave in Molten Hills. Together with this dungeon update everyone will be given a 24-hour 50% exp voucher (which can be activated whenever you want) and party bonus experience system will be activated (including 4 vocation boost).
Below you can check out a teaser of the new jungle biome I'm creating with lots of monsters, questlines and more. The new jungle biome will come after the dungeon update (will take some time).
Enjoy and catch you in-game!
Today's patch notes:
- New logo & icon.
- Replaced stone wall sprite with a revamped version of the old stone wall.
- Increased loot of Ancient Dragons.
- Increased loot of Lost Kings.
- Increased MPA's armor with 1 and now gives extra shielding points.
- Golden Legs now has 5% physical protection.
- Expanded Ghast cave.
- Lowered protection level to 35.
- Added Obsidian Amulet to Rashid.
- Increased price of Ice Armor from 6k to 9k.
- Fixed several map bugs in Molten Hills
- Hat of the Mad quest fixed.
- Devil Helmet quest fixed.
- Double Shot spell fixed.
- Added 'Enrage' spell for knights, spell increases your melee damage for short period. Bought at Puffels.
- Added '!dungeontime' command to check your dungeon cooldown.
New content - PoH Widow Quest Jan 25 2017 1 Comment »
Today I have been working on a big quest below the Plains of Havoc. It turned out pretty cool.
The quest is really huge and consists of several puzzles, like switching levers, finding keys, putting items in certain places, picking certain secret caves (be the first to find the passage to Darashia!). It is filled with riddles and secret quests.
The main quest consist of two parts, first one is the easier one (level 60+) and is pretty straight forward on how to complete. The other part is way tougher (level 100+) it is pretty hard to even find out how to even access that part, but believe me it's worth it. Get that venomous crossbow!
I hope you will enjoy exploring this new content, as you see content is coming almost daily at this point and will keep on coming for the next few weeks!
Small Patch - Find 7 new equipment items! Jan 23 2017 1 Comment »
Hope you had a great weekend (I did.. hangover sucks), today we are releasing a small patch so that those few can continue the storyline in Molten Hills.
You can now continue the storyline in Molten Hills after Madar gave you permission to access deeper caves. In these caves you will find 2 new creatures, the Ghast and the Infernal. You can do a task for the Ghasts.
These monsters are able to loot over 7 new equipment items (), so be sure to check them out!
Also some other small changes:
- Changed fire sprite back to the old ones.
- Changed some tile sprites back to the old ones.
- Changed a lot of other sprites back (trying to get the oldschool feeling back).
- Added few items to Rashid.
- Changed stats on few items such as the infernal legs.
- Added a new enchantable item to Maeron.
- Changed minimum level to get reward tokens to 40.
- Changed amount of lootcrates you get in shop from 8 to 10x.
- Added some new items to lootcrates.
These week I will be changing some current sprites (tiles, some walls) to some new ones that actually match the old feeling (like our new caves). Also, I will be finalizing the website.
Thank you for playing and enjoy guys!