Server status: Login
You are here: Forum

Forum / Suggestions

You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum. ×
  • Author
    Thread #68
  • Mas Pox (10 DMG)?


    Im asuming this is some kind of joke? 1000 Mana for a shit paralize and 10 dmg? Are you kidding me? Nice taking away druids only damage spell.. Great vocation balancing....
    Why every vocation get more damage and druids get there only dmg spell taken away..


  • I AGREE FUCKING MUCH!


    • Perry
    • Vocation: Elder Druid
    • Level: 39
    • Posts: 1
    • 09.12.16 00:36:02

    YES PLEASE GIVE US SOME MORE DMG


    • Dixon
    • Vocation: Elite Knight
    • Level: 143
    • Posts: 10
    • 09.12.16 01:40:33

    +1


    • Sirope
    • Vocation: Elder Druid
    • Level: 67
    • Posts: 1
    • 09.12.16 02:48:36

    YES GIVE US POWER!!!!!!!111


    • Dregoth
    • Vocation: Sorcerer
    • Level: 12
    • Posts: 1
    • 09.12.16 03:00:15

    I agree with you, but you do realize Poison Storm did no instant damage on 7.4, right? It only poisoned. Druids are support, they're not meant to have sorcerer's damage, but maybe something like half of UE's damage on Poison Storm wouldn't be so bad.


    • Wizrad
    • Vocation: Elder Druid
    • Level: 48
    • Posts: 6
    • 09.12.16 07:01:12
    • Edited by Wizrad
    • on 09.12.16 07:04:31

    lol faggets, If you don't like it, don't play druid

    Also, don't play a 7.4 server and keep asking for fucking tibia 23.75 spells/items/dmg or w/e


    • Tradbill
    • Vocation: Master Sorcerer
    • Level: 74
    • Posts: 10
    • 09.12.16 08:22:05

    >> Originally posted by Chuug on 08.12.16 20:24:48:
    >> Im asuming this is some kind of joke? 1000 Mana for a shit paralize and 10 dmg? Are you kidding me? Nice taking away druids only damage spell.. Great vocation balancing....
    >> Why every vocation get more damage and druids get there only dmg spell taken away..



    you flame about ur gran POX but u dident talk about ur sio? 35 mana sio?... that its OP and no one druid talk about it... then be happy with this changes..


    • Cytex
    • Vocation: Royal Paladin
    • Level: 35
    • Posts: 13
    • 09.12.16 10:11:17

    Poison storm was mainly used to clear OF quest only

    Anyway, I would like to suggest a stronger paralyze... nothing more.
    Stronger paralyze would give some additional fun and rpg bonus.

    Sorcerer is killing machine and druid is supporter only.
    Exura sio is great for that vocation.


    • Skream
    • Vocation: Knight
    • Level: 60
    • Guardian of Infamous
    • Posts: 12
    • 11.12.16 14:37:00

    >> Originally posted by Cytex on 09.12.16 10:11:17:
    >> Poison storm was mainly used to clear OF quest only
    >>
    >> Anyway, I would like to suggest a stronger paralyze... nothing more.
    >> Stronger paralyze would give some additional fun and rpg bonus.
    >>
    >> Sorcerer is killing machine and druid is supporter only.
    >> Exura sio is great for that vocation.


    Defiantly not a stronger paralyze, they are a pvp game changer which can cause even the highest level knights to die just from being paralyzed and pushed once. The longer it takes you to move from one square to another is longer you sit there not able to heal, cast, equip rings or necklaces.


    • Speardalaj
    • Vocation: Elder Druid
    • Level: 38
    • Posts: 1
    • 11.12.16 14:59:05

    paralyze make no sense to me... I mean I will paralyze my teammates too lol thats retarded.
    mas pox is as useless as it always was.
    make it deal ~70% dmg of UE and remove that phatetic paralyze


    • Shinejaro
    • Vocation: Master Sorcerer
    • Level: 41
    • Posts: 1
    • 11.12.16 15:06:17

    >> Originally posted by Speardalaj on 11.12.16 14:59:05:
    >> paralyze make no sense to me... I mean I will paralyze my teammates too lol thats retarded.
    >> mas pox is as useless as it always was.
    >> make it deal ~70% dmg of UE and remove that phatetic paralyze


    Yeah you, YOU will paralyze your own team because you're fucking bad bro.
    Me on the other hand as a Druid would outplay the fuck outta people with my team.
    Why did you pick Druid? So you could cry?
    exura sio 35 mana, Do you even realize how OP that is on a low/slow regen server like this?
    I guess not.


  • Why its always the druids bitching?

    He gave you a 35 mana sio.
    He gave you a slight buff on Gran Mas Pox.

    Stop bitching, if you dont like druid as a support vocation dont fucking play it.